Tuesday, August 31, 2010

#052 yellow submarine.

❝and we shall live beneath the waves❞

----------

GAHHH woke up at 9 today.
JEEEEZZZ the horror.
i was sooo tired.
anyways i had to go out with my aunty and 2 of her friends plus my cousin
did i mention that they were old and my cousin doesnt talk at ALL.
like seriously. NOTHING COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH.
btw. what i talk about is about AUNTY JESSIE. not JAMIE.
CLEMENT IS MY COUSIN BTW.

so in the car. she was like talking about muscles again.
and she was like. BALLET. THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. BALLETTTTTT!!!
you get muscles mingmun. MUSCLES!
I HAVE MUSCLES. AND A WONDERFUL WAIST COZ I SWIM! AND DO BALLET
and i was like... okayy? sure. then she lifted up her leg;
and all her fat just like.
DROPPED. it was like large piece of cloth (fat) just like covers her bones
and when she lifts her arm, it drooops.
LIKE OLD PEOPLE'S ARMS.
and shes like SEE MUSCLE.
and im like *SEE FAT AND NO MUSCLE* JEEZ MAN. i was about to kill her.

anyyways; we went to pavi.
and we were like walking around and stuff.
and she would like go into guess. then come out.
then into ferragamo, then come out.
same with cole haan & gucci.
ETC ETC.
jeez man.
OH AND I REALISED SOMETHING.
jeez she was like shopping, tryna find a leather belt.
and i REALISED that she has no ass.
BUT HER PELVIS IS SOMEHOW STRANGE.
LIKE IF YOU LOOK AT THE HER FROM THE FRONT.
ITS LIKE A BUTT. so basically the whole portion of her leg, looks flipped.

ANYWAYYSS;
we were like walking around. AND MY AUNTY IS SO FRIKKIN LOUD
like we were in a shop, and my cousin would be like waltzing around,
and my aunty would be like. "CLEMENNT!!!!!!" like fuuing loud.
and everyone would stare.
seriously its crazy

OMG then we went to redbox.
for what?
OH. SHE WANTED TO BE SHOWN AROUND.
cause apparently shes an amazing singer and wants to book a room one day.
AND THIS IS WHERE HER RUDENESS COMES IN.
i was like.. standing there.
and the manager was like showing her around.
and my aunty was like "EI. WHERE IS THE BIG ROOM!? YOU KNOW THE BIG BIG ONE"
then the manager was like closing the door,
and my aunty was like "HELLOO!!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? REPLY"
jeez i find that rude.
and her facial expression was like crazy

then we went to the cinema to watch "AFTERSHOCK"
today i was debating with her about cinemas.
about how garden cinema sucks coz it is a twin seat which means more bacteria.
WAT KINDA SENSE IS THAT?!?
and im like wtf man.
seriously man.
i was going to kill.
anyways the graphics were really poor in the show. it was like extremely fake.
but the story line was goood.
overall i give it.. 7/10
GAHHH my aunty was like so annoying. her presence makes me annoyed.

jdfnskjgnfs. after that
we like walked around and like. TYPICAL OLD PEOPLE LOL.
they were like in the toilet for 15 minutes.
and there werent many people.
so i just stood outside texting Ling, Don & Shawn.
JEEZ MAN.
then we spent 5 minutes deciding whether we should take the escalator or lift.
FUU MAN!!!!!!! WE COULD HAVE GONE DOWN BY THEN.
oh yeah yeah. there was no "organic" restaurant at pavilion so;
we had to go to this restaurant "WOODS"
no offence. i hate.

well we drove there and when we reached the restaurant.
my aunty was like shouting at Clement
and she started scolding me because i sat in the car and didnt wanna get out
to go to woods.
I MEAN I COULDNT !!! THE CAR WAS FRIKKIN MOVING
WHAT KINDA SENSE IS THAT!?!??!?!?!?
holy mother i feel agitated from typing all this.
anyways at the restaurant.
SHE WAS LIKE. ROLFING.. IS A WORK OUT.
what is rolfing? ITS KINDA LIKE A MASSAGE.
you lay there.
and she was like. ITS EXTREMELY TIRING. YOU CAN FEEL TIRED.
and im like.. its prolly from the pain of rolfing aunty jessie.
aND SHES LIKE. NO!!! ITS A WORK OUT!!! ONE OF MY FRIEND'S,
SHE GETS EXHAUSTED FROM IT.
BUT I AM SO FIT. I CAN STAND IT. SO I DONT GET TIRED
& the sense in that iss...??? man i dont know.
kjdsngljdsfnljfdsnglreskjngrlesn
WELL THANK GOODNESS THE DAY GOT BETTERR.

we went over to my other aunts house which is opposite mine.
and we karaoke'd :D
fun REALLYYYY.
ahahhahaha my aunts friend came over.
hes like.. 40 BUT HES SO COOL!!!!!
and he was like.
WTF MINGMUN!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW SO MANY OLDIES?!?!
and im like .. well ==
you see; my friends like oldies so i kinda know tons.
(Y)
ANYWAYYSSS. it was fun :D
now im home. ahh relaxation :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment