Monday, August 9, 2010

#034 because he lives.

❝we need some days off, its like no one has energy❞

----------

man i havent been this tired in like so long.
well HERE IS MY DAY.
my ALARM RANG SO EFFING LOUD I WAS GONNA SCREAM. literally.
my gosh.
it rang at 6.20am.
SAD RIGHT. WORK ):
then i left the house after that and my aunty took me to have breakfast
at some coffeeshop.
omnomnomnom. i kinda like hawker food actually (:
then she brought me to the office where she told me what to do.

OMGGG. i was like keying in stock codes.
and i was literally dying from tiredness.
then we went to grab some lunch from across the street.
OMG. like EVERYTHING WAS DUCK. nothing was NOT duck
then i went backk to the office and went into my aunties main office place thing.
where i facebooked fer a while (:
just to update myself and shiz.
MAN THERE IS NO WIFI THERE.
that frikkin room is an exception.
dlfsjnkdsjanfa. mann.
I CONTINUED MY WORK after that ):
OMG. and then i realiseed that i messed some parts up D:
took me like an HOUR to fix that.
man i really have nothing to say.
ITS 8.30 and i already wanna sleep.
THATS HOW TIRED I AM D:

x

No comments:

Post a Comment