Friday, August 20, 2010

#043 candy.

❝i know you want love celebration❞

----------

HELLO :)
i havent blogged in like 3 days :)

well.. on wednesday :'( man u gotta pity me.
in the MORNING. HOLY FDJNSNS. i woke up, & i was slightly late.
so i rushed.. put on my clothes and stuff.
and as i was going to the toilet, i felt something under my foot, felt like string.
so i slid my foot back against the floor.
and i was like WTF is that a string?
AND JUST AS I WAS GONNA PICK IT UP, I REALLISED THAT IT WAS A FDSFD LIZARD.
OMFG. IT WAS ALL DEFORMED AND SHIZ COZ I SLID MY FOOT BACK.
& I WAS LIKE ROLLING THE LIZARD INTO A FRIKKIN STRING LIKE THING. HOLY DFSJANFSD
I WAS SOOO SCARED I JUMPED ON MY BED
AND I WENT ALL CRAZY. GAHH. anyways ): my day with dennis got canceled ):
cause Jamie's daughter was sick ):
damnn ): we were meant to go order a steamboat kinda tomyam soup ,
& DIE TOGETHER AND TAKE TONS OF PHOTOS.
well screw that (:
i had maggi mee for dinner. AHHA YUM

so thursday (: LAST DAY!!
i finished amending codes at like.. 10am. so yeah == sux.
i was stuck there till 5 D:
well i got another extra job to do, so i was just keying in new stock codes :)
so much more fun than amending them.
I GOT MY RM200 since i finished earlier :) so there. my wallet has been filled up with RM1000.
including my sing dollar, US dollars and Taiwanese money :)
UNTIL I WAS GONNA GO SHOPPING THE NEXT DAY D:
so yeah. my wish for that 1k hasnt been fulfilled D: YET!

TODAY :) i went shopping with michelle.
went to her house at 11.
& i told myself that my budget is 300.
DEFINATELY.
i gotta train myself. im damn spendthrift D:
i spend things for no reason.
so i brought RM400
spent RM350. fail.
bought a dress with a belt, anddd 3 tops, and shorts.
EFFING HELL. A PIECE OF CLOTH FROM FOREVER 21 IS RM90 D:
i felt gsdnkgndsf GOOD buying it tho :) but bad at the same time.
we talked about our future at haagen dazs :) when i ran outta money ehhehe.
car ride home was hilariously funny :D

ANYWYAYYS. im watching this new show called sik baek D: or something like that
IT LOOKS FREAKISHLY HORRID.
but really , ITS SOO GOODD.
its like a cookiing shooow :)
tons of competition.
& the main character is kinda cute i guess :D
MMM. im on ep8 :D

SO THEREEE; MY 3 days compiled into one.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment