Friday, August 6, 2010

#030 the wind blows.

❝i feel like fuuuuuuuu❞

----------

so (:
i have cleared out my itunes
i deleted 1000 songs D:
i feel kinda fkdnskn for doing that.
but omg it makes looking for songs SO much easier

I iz eating popcorn chicken right now biatches (:
they are like.
AMAZING shiz from kfc (:
aaron recommended it to me
man when my mom and my maid went out to buy kfc.
i was left home alone.
and the silence and peacefulness was like :D

MAN. michelle is leaving to melbourne today.
gosh she like called me today at 12
and i was STILL SLEEPING,
& she was like BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.
and i was just like. mm.
.. mm.
I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS CHELLE.

MAN today. i have GOT TO DO SOME WORK.
some bio at least.
i have like SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!!

- BIO BOOKLET
- 4 IGCSE MATHS PAPERS
- IGCSE ICT REVISION
- ECONS REVISION
- ADDMATHS REVISION EXERCISES
- RE READ WHEN RAIN CLOUDS GATHER

DIE.

OH AND ONE MORE THING.
i reached 500k on neopets (:
OH YES. PROGRESS.
well besides that, i promised aaron that i would give him 15k.
i am. SUCH. a good friend ;)
anyways.. @aaron, thanks for the advice.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment