Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#036 run devil run.

❝cravings❞

----------

hello (:
today i woke up late omg.
i dunno WHY MY ALARM DIDNT RING D:
when i got to work, i did like 658 codes.
THATS LIKE MORE THAN WHAT I DO NORMALLY
im so proud (:
i had such an urge to go use the internet in the main office.
and like i talked to aaron on the phone for a while and shiz.
IM UP TO "F" :D
& my aunty bought my this bread.
ITS SOOO YUM!!!
but seriously. i have never felt this tired before.
ESPECIALLY WHILST AMENDING CODES.

after work i was like standing outside my aunties office which is..
down the road.
and she was like 20 minutes late.
so i was just standing there.
and all her student workers were like staring at me
IT WAS SOO SCARY!!!
so i called Fred.
& he entertained me.
(Y)
thank gooosh. i was like pacing up and down the road.
& they were like staring for sO FUUING LONG.
& i swear that one of the guys that walked passed me had a knife
i thought he was gonna kill me :D

so i went meet up with Ange, Vicky, Jeremy, Shing & Calvin
at the Gardens
we redboxed :D
funnn.
HAHAHAH vicky and her "manly voice"
fuu that was scary.
anyways. i have nothing to say :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment