Saturday, August 7, 2010

#032 kiss me.

❝we like to party rock, and we came to loose control❞

----------

I WOKE UP AT 10 todayy (:
amazing right.
cause i was going out at like.. 11.30.
and plus i had to talk to my mom about going to singapore.
hahaha i knew the answer was a no though.
fkdjnfknds.
AH WELL.
im gonna go be emo at a corner now.
MANNN; i rly rly rly have a MASSIVE URGE to go on a roller coaster
and SCREAM like a crazy person
ANYYWAYYS. im kinda over that which is GOOOD.
and now im excited for my summer job (:
hello RM300.
come on. thats kinda a lot for such an easy job.
i dunno what it is,
BUT I KNOW THAT ITS EASY (:

anyways.. about today (:
i went to gardens with karmern, her bf, 2 dudes and yeah.
so we bought movie tickets at the gardens.
AND, then redboxed.
MAN THEY KEPT SINGING CHINESE SONGS.
i was about to blow my head up.
i only sang like.... 5 songs?!?!?
SADDD.
i was like lying down for like 3 and a half frikkin hours.
TRUST ME IT FELT LIKE YEARS.
then i had to sit next to this random dude at the gardens.
IT WAS SOOO WEIRD OMG.
kfjdsnkjdnsn.
TOO MUCH DETAIL.
dont wanna go into it.
GAH THE WEIRDNESS.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment