Sunday, August 8, 2010

#033 broken heels.

❝i love.. pie❞

----------

omg i woke up at 10! AGAIN! (:
RESULT.
anywayss. i had to wake up early to ask my mom
if i could like go rollerblading with Delphine & Jiyoon.
AND SHE LET!! (:
she left me home alone till like.. 10.45
and she brought back like indian food (:
it was sho sho sho good.

ROLLER BLADING WAS PRETTY COOL TOO (:
we talked about.. PEOPLE. cough*
anyways.. Delphine brought us to eat FROZEN YOGURT.
shitty hell. its better than ice cream.
OH SOOO YUM
then after that we went down to eat at dome.
LIKE.. we had mushroom soup, garlic bread and like a CRANBERRY DRINK
soo naiise (:
but i was dying. i was sooo full.

[note to self. i have said "like" 5 times]
SUCH A STUPID HABIT.

so then after that i got home.
PACKED MY LUGGUAGE.
and went to my aunty's house.
THEN we went to KLCC.
i brought my laptop there (:
WHICH IS HOW I ACTUALLY TYPED THIS POST (:
anyways.. BOREDOM.
see ya ;)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment