Monday, September 20, 2010

#068 just the way you are.

❝cause you are amazing

----------

hellooo organisms of the world :)
i shall compile my two days.

well.
i had to wake up at 10 yesterday :O
and like i was SOO TIRED I COULDNT EVEN OPEN MY EYES.
cause some visitors were coming over :O
sO I JUST LOCKED MYSELF IN THE TOILET. :O :O and i was like texting and using my itouch.
:D im so cool [not]
anywayysss. the day felt like forever.
i was SOO BORED.
i was like doing paper 2's
and shiz.
JEEZ i was about to kill myself.
then i fell asleep for like an hour
and i woke up half way and realised that my aunty was here to pick me up for church :O
I WAS LIKE RUSHING LIKE CRAAZYY I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING.
i had no bag. no gum. no lipbalm. NOTHING. except my phone and my itouch >B(

so anyywayys, i went to church blahh blah blah.
and dude there WERE SOOO MANY DISTRACTIONS.
1.) Michelle was high & talking a lot
2.) Russell passed me the phone and it read "i would want my sight, not smell coz i dont wanna smell Alex"
(i dont think you understood that lul, you dont have to :P )
3.) Alex texted saying i was very quiet at service today
4.) Michelle was still high and talking a lot
5.) Mark texted me saying "Texting him during service :P"
6.) Michelle was extra high and talking a lot
7.) My aunty made me run back to ask my cousin about the Honda. TWICE.
8.) MORE TEXTS D:
9.) unknown number started spamming my phone.
10.) unknown number called me
11.) Michelle and I ditched each other.
12.) My aunty was forcing me to go for this thing on sunday
13.) MORE TEXTS!!!!!!

So yeah. i couldnt really concentrate that day. D:
except for some parts :)
then i had to go eat organic food with my aunty after that >B(
eeewwww.
well yeah that was pretty much my day :D
OH YES AND I BOUGHT A MASSSIIVEEE PACKET OF NERDS.
shizzzy hell i cant finish it.

AND TODAY.
i just had boring old school.
jeez.
WAY TOO MUCH HW >B(

x

No comments:

Post a Comment