Wednesday, September 15, 2010

#063 remedy.

❝spin me faster like a kaleidoscope❞

----------

i was in a baaad mood today
not to mention i was having a really bad hair day.
my hair wasnt listening to me,
and it was like frikkin flat, i dunno, it just looked really bad.
and my EYES. jeez. it was like kfjdsnkdjfsnfds.
yeah. well at least it didnt rain today.

i had chemistry first,
and seriously, i dont get what dr.w was talking about.
somehing about exothermic reactions and reversing the reaction and stuff like that.
i dont get it.
then english. ew.
MALAY. gah.
and ADDMATHS with the YAP.
jeez. i got detention again. fdskgnfdsn.

when i got home i like fell asleep
and i was woken up by taras.
uhhh. he wanted me to send him like his homework or something :S
BUT I LEFT MY FRIKKIN PENDRIVE IN SCHOOL.
SO NOW, Taras and I cant do our graphics D:
SORRAY :S

At least tomorrow is a holiday :D
i just realised that a friend pulled off a poster for me :D
and yay im thankful :D
i like didnt know until today.
:) :)

and yeah its official :O
IM GONNA DO SILVER AWARD.
gah. leeches and camping and shiz. SWEAT.
greaattt. i dont know why i did this again?
im planning on doing..
tennis for physical
refugees/reach for community
and ill do cooking for new skill (if my friends are doing it)
SO YEAAAH :D
im kinda excited and kinda not.
blaahhh.

OH and nicole is trying to fix my audi for me
SO AARON, NICOLE AND I can play together!!
im such a game addict seriously.
WELL ITS NOT SO SERIOUS :D so yeah.
OH OH. i finished personal preference today :D
so yeah that was good (Y)

rant.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment