Friday, September 3, 2010

#054 blah.

❝so take a good look at my face, you'll see my smile looks outta place❞

----------

hello life.
sorry for such borringgg posts.
but i feel emo. so :D i shall just RANT
FML FML FML FML FML.
crappy day.
REALLY CRAPPY DAY.
i had like english. which bored me.
then i recieved crappy news from Donovan, Sean & Justin.
then addmaths was crappy, i didnt pay attention at all
then i had another addmaths lesson.
then PE was cool.
except the crappy news was killing me.
gjfdnskgjndsf

well. just saying.
i finally realised who were my true friends and who were not.
now im just talking to Justin about my problems.
gahh.
oh thanks Justin, Ling, Brian, Michelle, Sean, Aaron & Sonea for like..
helping me thru this PREDICAMENT.
i love you guys.
SERIOUSLY.

gkjdfsngkjfsn
cant wait for next week.
finally i get to relax :D
& have fun with LIIINGG :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment