Thursday, September 9, 2010

#057 everything.

❝you're every line, you're every word, you're everything

----------

world, hi ;D
got back from ling's place today.
well i woke up late.
and i can vaguely remember what ling said when she woke up
i think it went like this.

Ling: MINGGG *pokes my rib**poke**poke*
Me: ... mmmm....
Ling: get up.
Me: *opens eyes**sleep*
Ling: okayokay, sleep some more, you can wake up later

:D MAN SHE REALLY IS LIKE MY MOMMY.
eheehe.
anyways. i did wake up eventually.
and we went to MONTE'S :D :D :D
it was kinda yummy.
;) mmmm
well yeah she sent me home after that.
and shiz.
oh yeah and my electricity went off. for like... 4 hours.
wth.
so i just fell asleep on my bed.
until josean started calling me on my cell >B(
i was like SWEATTTINNG LIKE CRAZY COZ IT WAS SO FRIKKIN HOT.
stupid electricity.
it did come back tho :D THE JOYYYY!!!!!

then i acknowledged how much homework i got :O :O
seriously man.
are the teachers try'na kill me or something.
pshht.

shitty hell. at night, i talked on the phone for like 2/3 hours.
i forgot.
and now my ear hurts like hell. omg the pain.
:'( cry.

oh yeah did i mention that ling's dad said i could stay at ling's house for a month or two if i wanted :D :D
OH HOW HER HOUSE WOULD CHANGE ME :D
i would like that. IT WOULD BE COOL!
and my mommy can help me with my homework too!!! :D
i think that would annoy her 0.0

x

No comments:

Post a Comment