Friday, September 17, 2010

#066 planets.

❝as if i had stars to capture your embrace

----------

i slept at 3.30am today :O and i got 3 hours of sleep
GAH killed me.
i was doing Paper 4's cause ms yap would like LITERALLY SLAUGHTER ME if i didnt do it.
dskjfndksjn so yeah.

so in the morning, i paid for my IA trip.
its official now ): im going.
and for 1st period, i had english.
we had to like fill in gaps of a poem.
WOOOOOOH Kenny and I totally owned Aaron & Naz :D
then we had to draw pictures that were associated with the poem.
Kenny polluted the page with like.. WEIRD STUFF.

then i had ms YAP :)
i actually listened today :D
i dont wanna fail my addmaths exam :O :O
im doing trigo.. and the subtopic we are doing now confuses me SO BAD.
so i had to stay back during lunch for my previous detention + extra lesson for trigo.
SADDENING really.

OH BTW.
this convo just proves how much i am in denial with the fact that i am lazy :)
i dont think that deserved a smiley at the end o.0
ah well.
READ READ READ

Me: i had addmaths TWICE today, then i had a detention with my addmaths teacher
Alex: Detention? For what?
Me: ADDMATHS.
Alex: :P tsk tsk naughty girl
Me: & you told me i was a nerd yesterday
Alex: Bleh, nerds can be naughty too
Me: im not a neerrrddd;
Alex: i dont know a person who is not a nerd that stays up till 3am to do work
Me: Lol. im a good girl then :D
Alex: Good girls dont get detention
Me: SHUSSHHH

* i totally got owned there *

okay anyways. ms mangin didnt kill me for not handing up my book to her :D
WOOOOOH.

and last period was PE.
GYM! :D
i think Shawn finally acknowledged that my arms are pretty weak :D
eeeee. weights. SO HEAVYYYY.
i did like cardio. i ran 1km speed 12. thenn, i just did weights the rest of the time
OH YEAH, and i used the skipping rope too :D
shizz, Jeremy is pro at it.

GAHH IM HAVING A STOMACH ACHE NOW ):
pain.
AHHHHHH CRAMPSSSS :'(
BYE.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment