Tuesday, September 7, 2010

#055 melodic heartbeat.

❝but i think you are a pretty sweet pill that i am swallowing down

----------

hey!! havent blogged in ages.
anyways.
i have been having SOO MUCH WORK, its insane :O
i stayed up late last night to like skype with Fred and shiz
LOL OH OH AND YESTERDAY,
i made ken kneel and say sorry to me or insulting me.
THAT WAS FUN :D
and like i had graphics. like seriously.
MR.A GIVES US TOO MUCH WORK.
apparently he got hit by a car yesterday :O
i wish him luck :) god bless :)
ksjdnfdskjnfkdsn i NEED people to help me fill up a questionnaire for graphics.
YOU GUYS BETTER!
ill post it up soon on surveymonkey :)
i had so much email and msn spam yesterday it wast even funny.
like i couldnt pay attention to who i was talking to and shiz.
anyways todayy.
I HAD LIKE SO MUCH TO GO
-go see ms.y
-hand in ia form
-go see ms.n
-go to the sec office
and like sO SO SOS OSOSOSOSO MUCH MORE its not even funny.
oh one more thing.
i think im obsessed with hairbands :D
okay well continuing. I GOT TO SKIP PHYSICS!!! for like 40 minutes.
i have my reasons :)
but dude. i also got english detention today. AND EXTRA MATHS LESSONS.
omg it was so funny!
here was the convo ish, after my xtra lessons
me: MS.M, can i go? i needa catch a ride from a friend :O
Ms.M: SUREE! YOU CAN GO OF COURSE!! :D
me: THANKKYOUUU.
*MS.Y GLARES AT ME AND IM CONFUSED*
MS.Y: DID YOU DO MY ADDMATHS HW!!!! DID YOU!?!??
Me: YEAH I DID I DID.
MS.Y: MS.M, Mingmun didnt do her addmaths homework last week
MS.M: Mingggmunnnn (in a "tone")
Me: I DIDD!!!!!
*i try to leave but ms yap drags me back in by my shirt*
MS.Y: MS.M!! YOU KNOW, MINGMUN DIDNT DO MY ADDMATHS HOMEWORK LAST NIGHT!! & STAYED UP TILL 1 or 2 DOING YOURS!!
MS.M: GOOD GIRL MINGMUN!!! :D :D :D :D PRIORITIES!!! GOOD GIRL!!!!!! GOODDDD gIRLL!!! :D :D
MS.Y: Ms.MANGIN, when im trying to scold her, you praise her. haiiihhh.
:D :D ehhehe that was funny. i was laughing so much :D
i know it sounds like pretty crap lol.
but it really was funny.
oh yeah. on the way to ling's house, i nearly fell asleep. the ride was SOO LOONGGG
anyways i just talked to ing for a whilleee.
checked out her karaoke set. BLAH BLAH BLAH
went to Garden's
and yeah :)
it was funnn, i wonder what imma do tomorroowwww?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment