Monday, September 13, 2010

#061 worry about you.

❝no summer time to treasure

----------

peeps :) HELLO!
whatcha doiinnnn ;)
anyways.
school was LIKE A BORE.
well first
KENNY STARTED INSULTING ME AGAIN >B(
and during graphics. Taras took my itouch and started saying all these annoying stuff to Jeremy (dude from church)
AND YEAH. wow. that was annoying

THEN I MET ANNOULA AFT SCHOOL!! :D :D omgggg :)
i havent seen her in like 6 months :O
its mad.
xynogalas; TE AMO
we went to Gloria and we were just talking and shiz (Y)
yeap. AND LING WAS THERE TOO.

btw sorry for all my rants and boring posts lately.
nothing great has been happening.
CAUSE I HAVE BEEN LIKE LOADED WITH HW.
and plus im getting distracted by "personal preference" :D
im on ep 12 :D WOOOOO.
i think i should go do my malay essay thing now );
BYEbye :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment