Saturday, July 24, 2010

#016 i lie through my teeth again.

❝throughout the week; i finally learnt who were and weren't true friends to me❞

----------

i have decided to take the summer job :)
now i just have to tell my mom that i want it.
man this is gonna cost me my outings.
but its gonna gimme back MOOLAH :D
"OH YEAHHH" like vector says on despicable me
BAAHHAHA hes funny.

summer is a bore.
delphine asked me to go for cooking lessons!
haha i said yes.
cause cooking is fun.
& my mom would DEFINATELY SAY YES.
she would kill for me to go for cooking lessons :)
and and and one of these days.
we shall go roller blading!
and eat frozen yogurt :)
omnomnomnom.

michelle is at a launch with her parents.
at my dad's ex company.
memories.
DID I MENTION THAT I --
NEVERMINDD.

so so so, i sold all my stocks away on neopets.
& i am downloading diner dash.

oh dude yesterday, my mom like turned off my internet.
and locked her door so i couldnt turn it back on at 12.
12!!!!
i was like dying. and i couldnt sleep.
so i did igcse maths papers :P
MAN.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment