Monday, July 19, 2010

#007 turn it up.

❝i love fantasizing❞

----------

damn. i havent blogged in like 1 billion years D: BUT IM BACK!!! :)
anyywayss i went rollerblading today with michelle, joo oh, delphine & two others :)
im so nice. “two others” :D
OH OH OH & MICHELLE CAN ROLLERBLADE NOW :) :) which is a bad thing because it means that she can now become better than me.
@michelle ;)

i have been going out so much lately.
I HAVE SO MANY PLANS which is good
coz summer IS eating me up. :(
my mom is like bleehhing at me saying that i shouldnt go out this much.
BUT DAMMMNN; i have to go watch toystory 3 >B(
I SHALL find my way out of this predicament (Y) :D

i just realised that i have an obsession with smiley faces.

speaking of outings, i have this serious urge to go to pavilion;
& OH DID I MENTION THAT I LAFF THE MANGO-ICE there? :)
its like the best shiz ever
damnnn, its like shredded ice BUT tastes like icecream. if that made any sense.
omnomnomnom

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment