Friday, July 23, 2010

#014 help pour out the rain.

❝i want to tell you, but i cant. it's not because i can't trust you, it's because i think you wouldn't care❞

----------

2am. my mom is gonna kill me if she found out i was up this late.
OH WELL :)

i'm feeling really nostalgic right now D:
its a bad thing.
& gahhh i miss my dad :'(

SOO. anyways. i got offered a job.
from my auntie.
i gotta like type out stocks and things.
sort out paper work, that kinda stuff.
should i, or should i not take it?
i would make:
RM300 per week.
RM1200 for a month.
i think its pretty alright :)
but ITS GONNA TAKE UP SO MUCH OF MY TIME.

speaking of stocks. my neopet stock market thing is going nowhere >B(
TAG only went up by 1%!
how annoying.
& plus i only bought 110 shares from TAG and paid 2070NP.
& i just bought 30 shares from PDSS and paid 540NP
cause i had no loose money on me :(
all is in my bank.
MAN IM POOR. i have only 50k.

i am ranting. i shall stop.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment