Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#011 shooting star.

❝i feel like dancing in the rain with my best friends❞

----------

i cant go to singapore :( there i said it.
its so unfair.
now i have like practically no plans at all :(
maybe just 1 or 2 outings but still! i have like 36 days of summer left!
BLEH.

all i have been doing is playing neopets YES :)
its so addictive. & its also what boredom does to me.
i made aaron play it too :)
he hates me for that coz he is so addicted to it as well.
ooh and i downloaded like tons of game torrents like:

- SIMS WORLD ADVENTURE
- SPONGEBOB MONOPOLY
- PRINCESS MAKER 2
- WALT DISNEY WORLD QUEST MAGICAL RACING TOUR

dont laugh. it was effing fun the last time i played it :)
did i mention that i looovee racing games.
they are just so damn addictive.
man this is hyperness is contradicting what i really feel right now.
i feel like doing something to get my mind of all this shiz.
damn i feel like doing so many things.

i feel like eating ice cream
i feel like seeing my friends
i feel like talking to my dad
i feel like playing my new games which havent finished downloading
i feel like skyping
i feel like talking on the phone [shit michelle just called me] :| thats just plain creepy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment