Friday, March 25, 2011

#0072

❝watch as the storm goes through

----------

hey (:
my study leave has started :D
and its pretty epic, because whilst i have nothing to be solicitous about,
many others are worrying about their..
orals? and ICT pracs. yeaah :/
good luck to them though :)

i still went to school today though
procrastinated SO BAD in my mind before i actually woke up :D
studied addmaths for a while with calvin then i went to secret recipe :D
with Aaron & Donovan.
THE FRIKKIN MACARONI made me feel like puking.
i'm usually craving for this dish.
SO SUCCULENT :)
but ew. heck no. not anymore! i hate it. i absolutely despise it.


ANYWAYYYSS
after that i went to ms.Y's class to go study :D
and ms.Y gave me a long lecture about.. well about someone.
it was kinda distressing but yeah :/

OH OH OH YES :)
OMGPOP. BEST WEBSITE EVER :D
i think Aaron, Brian and Donovan are so stimulated over the game :D
and i think they despise me for that but OH WELLS :)

5 days till my birthday :)
8 days till my party :)
YAYYYY excitement. :D

OHMAGAHHHH. right now. donovan is going on about how
if you crash a Proton Waja car,
squishes like a popiah
TEEHEEE.
i should go skype with AARON NOW :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment